Are IPSE rebranding (again)? Are IPSE rebranding (again)?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 31

Super poster

ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

Default Are IPSE rebranding (again)?

Freelance Corner

Same address as IPSE towers...

More time posting than coding

wattaj 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Freelance Corner

No, it's a new angle to sneak in with the yoof set AFAIU... beardy IT types need not apply.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

Super poster

ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

I notice Tarbie's favourite demographic is catered for

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Well they need to do something - they current market completely disappears in less than 6 months time.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Freelance Corner

I asked elsewhere why Bryce seemed to be acting surprised at a service he is the sole director, registered at the same office as IPSE

Chris Bryce on LinkedIn: "Ooh, this is new!

Preview list is open for sign-up now.

#freelancers #FindYourCorner

http://bit.ly/join-fc "
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Double Godlike!

malvolio - scorchio!

Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Well they need to do something - they current market completely disappears in less than 6 months time.
    They current market is much bigger than many on here think. I suspect we're stuck with them a while longer.
    Blog? What blog...?

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by wattaj View Post
    No, it's a new angle to sneak in with the yoof set AFAIU... beardy IT types need not apply.
    Seems to make sense to me. Speak to traditional members about things they are interested in, and speak to the artisan cheese makers under a different banner.

One of the criticisms has been the S/N ratio - most traditional members aren't particularly fussed about maternity pay for self employed, or rural broadband, and the stuff we are interested in (IR35!) gets lost.

Some things in Moderation

cojak is a fount of knowledge

Well They'd better sort out that website cos it's illegal at the moment, particularly when this is in the T&C's....

CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
    24. Freelance Corner may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Freelance Corner. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business, be transferred along with that part. The new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this privacy policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.

Double Godlike!

malvolio - scorchio!

Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Seems to make sense to me. Speak to traditional members about things they are interested in, and speak to the artisan cheese makers under a different banner.

One of the criticisms has been the S/N ratio - most traditional members aren't particularly fussed about maternity pay for self employed, or rural broadband, and the stuff we are interested in (IR35!) gets lost.
    Yet there was a question on here very recently about maternity pay, and rural broadband is pretty damned serious if you live in some of the nicer parts of the country and trying to earn a living and are faced with speeds barely better than 3G. In our village of some 12,000 people I get 28Mbs on a FTTC link, which is bad enough, but three miles away it's usually less than 2Mbs
    Blog? What blog...?

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    Yet there was a question on here very recently about maternity pay, and rural broadband is pretty damned serious if you live in some of the nicer parts of the country and trying to earn a living and are faced with speeds barely better than 3G. In our village of some 12,000 people I get 28Mbs on a FTTC link, which is bad enough, but three miles away it's usually less than 2Mbs
    We live in a village with less than 3000 people but get speeds of 100Mbs ... so much disparity
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man