• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emotional stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Nice trick there. Everyone knows you have never been an IT Contractor, always have and you always will be the lowest grade permie imaginable. Infact now, due to your wife being the bread winner, your just a nobody at home with a chip on their shoulder.

And no, I'm not voting for the Kommunist Layabout party so that you get free handouts. Sorry.
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    he lives in Belgium you pillock!
    but all the rest is cool.
    except he's more balanced, - chip on Both shoulders.

HTH

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

wife kicked him out
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    oh, dear, what a terrible shame!

well, - never mind, eh?

It's like a joke
    A permie loser, an alcoholic and a senile old fart walked into a pub.
    For the record I'll be voting Tory - who wouldn't want the entertainment value of Union breakup and economic decline due to Brexit idiots not to continue?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

When I saw the Labour manifesto I actually shat myself at the thought of paying extra tax.

Anyone want to see the video?
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        When I saw the Labour manifesto I actually shat myself at the thought of paying extra tax.

Anyone want to see the video?
        Are they planning to tax JSA? Fookinell...

(And no, we don't want to see the video...)
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Can someone link me to anything that suggests Corbyn against Jews from a reliable news website ??

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          This is a long read ........

Antisemitism in the UK Labour Party - Wikipedia

Comment

Working...
          X