• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Flu!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Oh dear, John, John, John, there is a very major difference between the two. See if you can find out what it is, and we're not talking about the method of delivery.
    Hopefully you are feeling better?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Hopefully you are feeling better?
      Nope, still my same grumpy old self - but that's nothing to do with the flu/cold/whatever the hell it is!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        As soon as I feel ill I use first defence. The whole family does. I have got many in the office on it and instances of people going ill has decreased dramaticaly.

You just have to use it early enough.

Get well soon!
        As soon as I feel ill I get into work to bill a couple of days while I still can. I have got many in the office and instances of people going ill have increased dramaticaly.

You just have to get in early enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          As soon as I feel ill I get into work to bill a couple of days while I still can.
          Make sure you mostly post on CUK though. Leave plenty of work for the renewal....

Comment

Oh dear, John, John, John, there is a very major difference between the two. See if you can find out what it is, and we're not talking about the method of delivery.
            there might be technical medical differences between the two, perhaps dictated by the different method of delivery, but they are both designed to combat the same threat. However, I really don't care about the semantics. All I know is my baby grand daughter couldn't be treated as the ailment is a virus and we were all quite worried about her condition
            Last edited by JohntheBike; 25 November 2019, 14:21.

Comment

As soon as I feel ill I get into work to bill a couple of days while I still can. I have got many in the office and instances of people going ill have increased dramaticaly.

You just have to get in early enough.
              Like it!

Nail them before they nail you!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheCluelessFuqwit View Post
                there might be technical medical differences between the two, perhaps dictated by the different method of delivery, but they are both designed to combat the same threat. However, I really don't care about the semantics. All I know is my baby grand daughter couldn't be treated as the ailment is a virus and we were all quite worried about her condition
                Keep digging. Anyone got an extra spade for JohntheCluelessFuqwit? I'm sure we can double his output.

Comment

Like it!

Nail them before they nail you!
                  It does indeed apply to STIs as well.

Apparently.

Comment

It does indeed apply to STIs as well.

Apparently.
                    Err yeah, not quite the "nail" I was thinking of.

Comment

Err yeah, not quite the "nail" I was thinking of.
                      Whatevs.

Comment

Working...
                      X