Man Flu! Man Flu! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Man Flu!

  1. #21

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Oh dear, John, John, John, there is a very major difference between the two. See if you can find out what it is, and we're not talking about the method of delivery.
    Hopefully you are feeling better?

  2. #22

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hopefully you are feeling better?
    Nope, still my same grumpy old self - but that's nothing to do with the flu/cold/whatever the hell it is!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  3. #23

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    25,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    As soon as I feel ill I use first defence. The whole family does. I have got many in the office on it and instances of people going ill has decreased dramaticaly.

    You just have to use it early enough.

    Get well soon!
    As soon as I feel ill I get into work to bill a couple of days while I still can. I have got many in the office and instances of people going ill have increased dramaticaly.

    You just have to get in early enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #24

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    As soon as I feel ill I get into work to bill a couple of days while I still can.
    Make sure you mostly post on CUK though. Leave plenty of work for the renewal....

  5. #25

    Banned

    JohntheBike is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Oh dear, John, John, John, there is a very major difference between the two. See if you can find out what it is, and we're not talking about the method of delivery.
    there might be technical medical differences between the two, perhaps dictated by the different method of delivery, but they are both designed to combat the same threat. However, I really don't care about the semantics. All I know is my baby grand daughter couldn't be treated as the ailment is a virus and we were all quite worried about her condition
    Last edited by JohntheBike; 25th November 2019 at 14:21.

  6. #26

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    As soon as I feel ill I get into work to bill a couple of days while I still can. I have got many in the office and instances of people going ill have increased dramaticaly.

    You just have to get in early enough.
    Like it!

    Nail them before they nail you!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  7. #27

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohntheCluelessFuqwit View Post
    there might be technical medical differences between the two, perhaps dictated by the different method of delivery, but they are both designed to combat the same threat. However, I really don't care about the semantics. All I know is my baby grand daughter couldn't be treated as the ailment is a virus and we were all quite worried about her condition
    Keep digging. Anyone got an extra spade for JohntheCluelessFuqwit? I'm sure we can double his output.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  8. #28

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    25,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Like it!

    Nail them before they nail you!
    It does indeed apply to STIs as well.

    Apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  9. #29

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    It does indeed apply to STIs as well.

    Apparently.
    Err yeah, not quite the "nail" I was thinking of.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  10. #30

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    25,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Err yeah, not quite the "nail" I was thinking of.
    Whatevs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •