• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Corbyn the reason you won't vote Labour?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Corbyn the reason you won't vote Labour?

Even many life long Labour supporters don't seem to be able to stomach him.
    No
    46.15%
    Yes
    30.77%
    I will be voting Labour
    12.82%
    You, with your dumb ass polls, are even more of a cretin than AndyW!
    10.26%
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

He is the acceptable face of the extreme left. Those behind him are far worse.

Comment

Have never voted Labour, and can't see that I ever will. Used to vote Tory, never will again.

People, there are more than 2 parties out there. Clean the swamp, let's get other parties involved in the, er, party!
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Considering that we are contractors, we would not be living in a constituency with a Labour majority unless you are a permie or in the UK on a fast track visa.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Considering that we are contractors, we would not be living in a constituency with a Labour majority unless you are a permie or in the UK on a fast track visa.
          Oh? Why wouldn’t we?

Comment

I used to live in the constituency which included Hampstead and Highgate, and at the time it was about as solidly Labour as any mining town. Kensington is Labour FFS, meaning the most expensive street in the country is in a Labour constituency.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

And Paddy gets his arse handed to him on a plate, again.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Reminds me of when I worked in IT department where a new credit system was installed. The bank chairman put in his postcode - he was Lord something and lived in manor. His crediot rating was very poor - due to the skanks that lived round him. That will teach him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Kensington is Labour FFS, meaning the most expensive street in the country is in a Labour constituency.
                  Yep, hard to believe. It went Labour for the first time in 2017, although only by 20 votes. I doubt they'll retain it.
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

National Grid and SSE move offshore over Labour plans - BBC News

This is what Labour can do BEFORE they have the keys to No. 10...

Comment

Working...
                    X