• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hope Trump wins another term

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Trump wins another term

For entertainment value. He's turned out to be harmless, all hot air.
    Like all bullies, he's a bit of a weak man though, lets the world's tyrants walk all over him and play him like a banjo.
    Witness how he caves in to Russia, N. Korea, Turkey etc.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

He enjoys offending liberals, that's for sure. But in terms of boosting US jobs/economy, and managing not to start/get involved with any significant wars/conflicts over the past 3 years, one could argue that he's not doing badly.
    Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.

Comment

I just hope a billionaire wins....

Comment

Originally posted by jdt View Post
        He enjoys offending liberals, that's for sure. But in terms of boosting US jobs/economy, and managing not to start/get involved with any significant wars/conflicts over the past 3 years, one could argue that he's not doing badly.
        He's certainly "boosted" US debt :

Trump national debt, deficit compared to Obama, Bush, Clinton - Business Insider
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Is their any danger of USD not being the world's reserve currency?

Debt seems to be increasing everywhere. I suppose one day people will wise up to what is going on. But it won't be in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Debt seems to be increasing everywhere. I suppose one day people will wise up to what is going on. But it won't be in my lifetime.
            There are none so blind as those who will not see.

With the obvious exception of Stevie Wonder!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I've been wondering this also... same in the UK, the annual deficits may be shrinking, but overall national debt is still soaring... where's the money going?
              Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jdt View Post
                I've been wondering this also... same in the UK, the annual deficits may be shrinking, but overall national debt is still soaring... where's the money going?
                The top 10%. Who are consuming 50% of world resources.

Comment

I hope sasguru does not win another term as CUK cretin of the year. 14 years a winner so far. Can't he get perma-banned and give another poster the chance?

Comment

I hope sasguru does not win another term as CUK cretin of the year. 14 years a winner so far. Can't he get perma-banned and give another poster the chance?
                    Just itching for a run at the trophy, aren't you?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X