• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Prince Andrew still be HRH?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    Epstein was operating an international extortion racket, just because he's dead doesn't mean it's been wrapped up. Does it look like it has?

These young women were coerced into sleeping with hundreds of men yet we are hearing of only one - why do you think that is?
    Coerced or Forced?

There is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Coerced or Forced?

There is a difference.
      There is but until there is a trial, evidence presented and testimony delivered we cannot say which for sure. I wonder what is taking the authorities so long?

Comment

I wonder what is taking the authorities so long?
        Because they are the guilty ones?

Comment

HRH - as in "High Risk Hebephile"?

Comment

There is but until there is a trial, evidence presented and testimony delivered we cannot say which for sure. I wonder what is taking the authorities so long?
            Could it be that all the "evidence" is circumstantial? Or even non-extant?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Could it be that all the "evidence" is circumstantial? Or even non-extant?
              Well reading some info in the Sun (yes it was just the first search result which came up so not taking it as gospel link here Who is Virginia Roberts and what allegations has she made against Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and his '''friends'''?) a lot of the stories seem to be - "he invited me to his posh island, gave me some drinks and then had sex with me, I felt used and trapped...."

Not saying there is nothing sinister going on at all but....

Comment

Working...
              X