• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Prince Andrew still be HRH?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Prince Andrew still be HRH?

'Prince Andrew's accuser to twist the knife: BBC Panorama interview with Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts WILL be broadcast on December 2'

Is there a lot more still to come out?

Take a step back and it is truly amazing how he has fallen from grace - travelling the world at the taxpayers expense to now being a carer for his dad indoors.

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    'Prince Andrew's accuser to twist the knife: BBC Panorama interview with Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts WILL be broadcast on December 2'

Is there a lot more still to come out?

Take a step back and it is truly amazing how he has fallen from grace - travelling the world at the taxpayers expense to now being a carer for his dad indoors.
    The point of monarchy is that royals are royals by virtue of their birth, regardless of their merits or otherwise. So if you end up with a nonce royal, tough titty. Doff your cap like a loyal subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      The point of monarchy is that royals are royals by virtue of their birth, regardless of their merits or otherwise. So if you end up with a nonce royal, tough titty. Doff your cap like a loyal subject.
      Every family has someone who's a bit of a knobhead. The rest of your family already know that, though...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Every family has someone who's a bit of a knobhead. The rest of your family already know that, though...
        Rather than being sad and cross that I am more clever and educated than you, you should focus your energies into self-improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
          being a carer for his dad indoors.
          Sorry but his father is dead. Same day as the 9/11 attacks.

I am sure Charles/Anne will care for their father.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I have to strongly disagree. OG's family think they have a HUGE knobhead.....

Comment

Epstein was operating an international extortion racket, just because he's dead doesn't mean it's been wrapped up. Does it look like it has?

These young women were coerced into sleeping with hundreds of men yet we are hearing of only one - why do you think that is?

Comment

I think he should carry on his duties. Far better for the public to know where he is at all times.....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Rather than being sad and cross that I am more clever and educated than you, you should focus your energies into self-improvement.
                  Too late, I'm already potty-trained...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I think he should carry on his duties. Far better for the public to know where he is at all times.....
                    We have something for that already. It's called 'prison'...

Comment

Working...
                    X