• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The problems with our society, in a nutshell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Typical Labourite crap. If anything the UK needs to accelerate the rate of free enterprise and capitalism. Starting with privatising the NHS, a monolithic Stalinist organisation that eats up resources and will eventually bankrupt the country with the current demographic trends
    You don't know much about Stalinism.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You don't know much about Stalinism.
      Sorry I mean Soviet, as in centrally funded by the state.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
        What a pile of poo, the 10% are pumping out pollution to provide goods for everyone. You can't buy a packet of crisps and then moan about walkers making 10 million crisp packets a day and polluting the world

They're literally making them cos you ask them to

I was talking about individuals - not companies. For example, with video conferencing, very little business travel is needed. But people fly because they are self-entitled.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I was talking about individuals - not companies. For example, with video conferencing, very little business travel is needed. But people fly because they are self-entitled.
          Yeah how I am I going to maintain my homes in different countries?
          But seriously I carbon offset my flights by working from home. Why do people commute to work at all?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sorry I mean Soviet, as in centrally funded by the state.
            Rule 3. Never apologise.

I guess you think the British army is Soviet on the same basis.

Comment

Yeah how I am I going to maintain my homes in different countries?
              You could just stay in one. Preferably the one without internet access......

Comment

You could just stay in one. Preferably the one without internet access......
                A Reverse Safe Space for the gammonflakes.

Comment

Maybe I'm an idiot for saying this but I don't think just the rich flying around in private jets causes as much pollution as factories manufacturing millions of goods or even normal people flying around in jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    A Reverse Safe Space for the gammonflakes.
                    I suppose its a worry for you. If sasguru was offline you would have no arse to stick your tongue up.

Comment

I suppose its a worry for you. If sasguru was offline you would have no arse to stick your tongue up.
                      You and Churchy really need to deal with your anilingus obsessions. I'm not judging, mind - consenting adults etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X