• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Sex Awards 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to contracting and will be working away from home all week away from my Mrs.

How do contractors manage without sex during the long spells away from home?

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      I'm new to contracting and will be working away from home all week away from my Mrs.

Invest in a laminator

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Invest in a laminator
        That's almost disgusting...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Brillo will pop round and see that your Mrs is getting enough.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Brillo will pop round and see that your Mrs is getting enough.
            I should warm him that she can be a bit rough but she will lube the strap on.

Comment

Is spit still classed as lube?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Is spit still classed as lube?
                I hope that's not one of your chat-up lines...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I should warn him that she can be a bit rough but she will lube the strap on.
                  I don't think that would be a deterrent... in fact he might even give her a discount!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Oi G-Jabs, fresh meat for you! Already broken in!

Comment

Easy. I go round and shag your Mrs when you're away, then call you and tell you all about it
                      (Hold the phone in your left hand)

Comment

Working...
                      X