• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Sex Awards 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Lol

Are you hoping for a “hung” parliament ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    I am.

With Boris the bear, Jo S-twink-son (female) of the Liberal Democrats, Ian Blackford of the SNP (daddy), and Corbyn the dirty old man, I don't have any love for any of them.

I've only got eyes for Nigel

(you may pass the sick bucket..)

Comment

I've had one leaflet through the door from Mr Speaker and nothing from any other party because his seat is uncontested.

I can't fault his pledge to "Use his position as speaker to make Chorley's issues a priority at the heart of government"

What more could you ask for? I hope he does a good job of chairing the Brexit debate during whatever spare time he can muster.

My alternative is to vote for the Raving Looneys. They have policies like "We will paint grey squirrels red to increase the red squirrel population".

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
        I've had one leaflet through the door from Mr Speaker and nothing from any other party because his seat is uncontested.
        Could your wife stand against him?

Comment

Order Order

Comment

Working...
          X