• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Sex Awards 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Sex Awards 2019

Here's some choice quotes from this year's short list.

‘Mouthful by mouthful’: the 2019 Bad sex award in quotes | Books | The Guardian

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The sentence "My whole being was astonished." would have been so much better just by changing the words 'was' and 'being' around.

Poor editing.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

"She asked me to make her day. Instead, I made her hole weak."
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Churchy is writing up his anilingus band camp reminiscences.

Comment

He kissed her breathlessly. He regretted not attending the CPR refresher training

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            The sentence "My whole being was astonished." would have been so much better just by changing the words 'was' and 'being' around.

Poor editing.

qh
            Can't give rep on the mobile app, you made me choke on my old fashioned

Comment

ladymuck

When I’m old and wrinkly
              I want you to iron me
              Press your hot and steamy body
              Against mine

Comment

This is a link about erotic fiction.

On my Grindr profile, one way I am finding I can get more messages, is to say "ask me about my dark fantasy".
                People are very curious.
                Trouble is, when I send this work of fiction to them (which I carefully wrote), it makes them laugh instead. Before calling me a sick puppy and blocking me

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                  This is a link about erotic fiction.

On my Grindr profile, one way I am finding I can get more messages, is to say "ask me about my dark fantasy".
                  People are very curious.
                  Trouble is, when I send this work of fiction to them (which I carefully wrote), it makes them laugh instead. Before calling me a sick puppy and blocking me
                  As one of your blockers

Marigolds groves and fisting are something one can not accommodate

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

As I say, one swallow does not make a summer.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X