• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Songs for your funeral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    Actually I don't know and neither do you. We can have our beliefs but we can't be sure.

I'd rather place a bet each way. It's a bit like the outside/inside IR35 thing but instead of HMRC coming after you it's Satan.
    I prefer Satan.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.

From a CUK poster's signature....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I prefer Satan.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.

It's always struck me as an unbalanced relationship. I'm biting my lip in case the moderators read too much into my mention of them...

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
        It's always struck me as an unbalanced relationship. I'm biting my lip in case the moderators read too much into my mention of them...
        I think the moderators here know what we think of them. And the more we whine, the more they laugh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Snarf View Post
          None, not having one it's a waste of time and money.

Chuck me in a wheelie bin when I'm done.
          Which one - Recycling or landfill?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I don't care what happens at my funeral. I'll be dead and hardly an active participant.
            Can you put that in writing, please?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I prefer Satan.

Marcus Aurelius
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Are you getting a stiffy for a stiffy?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Before or after I'm dead?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I don't care what happens at my funeral. I'll be dead and hardly an active participant.
                    This. As long as it's a good piss-up, I don't care. I'll be disappointed not to be attending, but I will have organised a sick-note...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X