• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Songs for your funeral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Which works quite well for suicide bombers...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I'm going out to the countdown music.

Comment

Originally posted by Eccystig View Post
        "Good Riddance" by Green Day
        Soylent?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I'm going out to the countdown music.
          You weren't put off the first time...?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
            Actually I don't know and neither do you. We can have our beliefs but we can't be sure.

I'd rather place a bet each way. It's a bit like the outside/inside IR35 thing but instead of HMRC coming after you it's Satan.
            I thought Hector was one of Satan's henchmen!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have said similar. Except I want them to make sure I am dead first.....
              yes

Comment

I've always told my wife that I wouldn't want to be seen dead listening to Westlife. She may get the last laugh on that one if I don't get these songs etched into my Will.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I don't care what happens at my funeral. I'll be dead and hardly an active participant.
                  Exactly.

Funerals, and all the crap that goes with them, are for the living not the dead. The dead won't care.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I was discussing funerals with Himself a couple of days ago - his not mine - and we felt that the sentiment of the classic Ramones song ‘Pet Cemetery ‘ probably summed up his feeling best.
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Exactly.

Funerals, and all the crap that goes with them, are for the living not the dead. The dead won't care.
                      A sentiment I entirely agree with. I'd like to think those who bothered to turn up would at least have a good day out though...

Comment

Working...
                      X