• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Songs for your funeral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    Do you mean psychopathic as in you have no empathy and don't care if you hurt people?
    Psychotic disorders are severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and perceptions. People with psychoses lose touch with reality.
    Yep, that was me. I used to abnormally think I was a good centre half, and had the perception I could win the ball cleanly without the need to tickle the ankles of the opposition forwards. This was not always the case, so it could be argued that i was not in touch with reality

I had empathy for the opposition when they cried out in pain. Sometimes. A lot more so than when I played rugby

But, I'm sure god will judge me when i die
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      hey he ticks both boxes!
      I feel dirty ... for once i agree with Vetran

Comment

Unfortunately there's no music allowed at "my lot's" type of funerals.

I have instructed the missus she can have a select after party where the contents of my wine cellar is sampled along with one of my favourite playlists. Religious types excluded.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I feel dirty ... for once i agree with Vetran

You know it makes sense,,,
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            You know it makes sense,,,

Comment

Yep, that was me. I used to abnormally think I was a good centre half, and had the perception I could win the ball cleanly without the need to tickle the ankles of the opposition forwards. This was not always the case, so it could be argued that i was not in touch with reality

I had empathy for the opposition when they cried out in pain. Sometimes. A lot more so than when I played rugby

But, I'm sure god will judge me when i die
              I'm no psychiatrist thankfully or I'd be working full time on this forum but I don't think you would quite reach the threshold for diagnosis of a psychotic disorder based on you being out of touch with the ball.

This forum does have a slightly delusional flavour to it though. For example, look at the titles and reputation comments we have. Mine is

mb31 is too good to be a permie

Strictly speaking I'm on unemployment benefits and that might imply that I'm not good enough to be a permie. Coming here keeps me out of touch with reality.

I couldn't possibly comment on anyone else's title or reputation.
              Last edited by mb31; 29 November 2019, 21:00. Reason: Anyone's guess

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                I'm no psychiatrist thankfully or I'd be working full time on this forum but I don't think you would quite reach the threshold for diagnosis of a psychotic disorder based on you being out of touch with the ball.

This forum does have a slightly delusional flavour to it though. For example, look at the titles and reputation comments we have. Mine is

mb31 is too good to be a permie

Strictly speaking I'm on unemployment benefits and that might imply that I'm not good enough to be a permie. Coming here keeps me out of touch with reality.

I couldn't possible comment on anyone else's title or reputation.
                so STFU then FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  so STFU then FFS!

So speaks the man who is always on top? Cowboy?

Mine is "scorchio!" which is about right. I am hot

Comment

BR I still don't understand the abbreviations so I'm going to assume you're saying something nice and thank you.

My wife is a psychiatric nurse and she's trained in restraint and giving unruly patients depot injections. If medication compliance is a genuine problem for you then PM me and I'll arrange some "treatment" gratis.

Comment

So speaks the man who is always on top? Cowboy?

Mine is "scorchio!" which is about right. I am hot
                      i don't choose the crap titles pal.
                      otherwise yours would be rather different.

maybe 'bampotus maximus' or 'ultimus tosserus'

hmmmm.............

Comment

Working...
                      X