• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Songs for your funeral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    So speaks the man who is always on top? Cowboy?

Mine is "scorchio!" which is about right. I am hot

nah that's just a comment on the nasty little rash NLyUK gave you!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      For example, look at the titles and reputation comments we have. Mine is

mb31 is too good to be a permie
      Whatever happened to "More fingers than teeth"?

Just askin' like.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Whatever happened to "More fingers than teeth"?

Just askin' like.
        If the hat fits I'll happily wear it. I prefer self depreciation.

Perhaps if I survive for the next 35 years on here then you can all turn up to my funeral and slag me off as part of the eulogy. As a ghost I'd pissing myself when I've finished giving you a ghost golden shower and penetrating you in every which way.

Comment

Perhaps if I survive for the next 35 years on here then you can all turn up to my funeral and slag me off as part of the eulogy. As a ghost I'd pissing myself when I've finished giving you a ghost golden shower and penetrating you in every which way.
          That saves us the effort...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Perhaps if I survive for the next 35 years on here
            Happily I'll be long gone by then.

The very thought of another 35 years like the last one makes me cringe.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Usually we have to pay for that round here. Though NLyUK is quite cheap.

Reminds me of my time at Chase Bank on equity option desk. A new secretary joined. Young. Very pretty. A trader asked her out. She said yes. On the date, he asked where she wanted to go. She said a lap dancing club. When there, she asked a stripper for a private dance. She touch the stripper up and they both got thrown out.

He was mortified. So when she invited him home, he said no. She replied "It will be fun. I will make bleed from every orifice."

No-one ever asked her out again.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Usually we have to pay for that round here. Though NLyUK is quite cheap.

Reminds me of my time at Chase Bank on equity option desk. A new secretary joined. Young. Very pretty. A trader asked her out. She said yes. On the date, he asked where she wanted to go. She said a lap dancing club. When there, she asked a stripper for a private dance. She touch the stripper up and they both got thrown out.

He was mortified. So when she invited him home, he said no. She replied "It will be fun. I will make bleed from every orifice."

No-one ever asked her out again.....
                Sounds like a great tactic for getting people to stop hitting on her

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Happily I'll be long gone by then.

The very thought of another 35 years like the last one makes me cringe.
                  Just leave the key to the armoury where I can find it!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Sounds like a great tactic for getting people to stop hitting on her
                    That was my thought. If it was, hats off to her.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      i don't choose the crap titles pal.
                      Looks like AI has you down to a T then

You go ride 'em, cowboy
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X