• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tale from wales about benefit claims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't you be better off starting a blog or penning articles for Mumsnet? Surely a wider audience and better demographic awaits.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

On a serious note, this isn't mumsnet.
      I'm glad you mentioned that because I was about to post a thread called "My daughter has worms what should I do?"

She really does have worms and one advantage of contracting away from home could be that I'm less likely to catch them or if I do then I can transmit them to other contractors in the shared digs.

psychocandy, I can tell you all about new style ESA and contribution based JSA. If you have a low income and no savings then Universal credit covers everything else but they take your partners income into consideration so it's slim pickings. Apparently you need two years of NI contributions prior to a contribution based ESA/JSA claim. I'm currently getting my ESA shot and then I'll need two clean years. But the council guy was making the right noises today about a non means tested council tax cut. PM me if you'd like to know more.

Comment

You can start any threads you want round here. Except to insult another poster. There was a time you could insult assguru, me or MF. But those days are gone.

The thing is you will end up with 9 stupid responses before getting a sensible one. At least.

As for the worms, to help get a stupid response out of the way, has your daughter thought about taking up fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          As for the worms, to help get a stupid response out of the way, has your daughter thought about taking up fishing?
          She'd have to get her finger out of her arse first. I think they're quite itchy and that's the way their eggs get spread.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
            She'd have to get her finger out of her arse first. I think they're quite itchy and that's the way their eggs get spread.
            Go to the chemist, talk to the Pharmacist and they'll sell you some tablets. Make sure everyone in the house takes one.

If the box has "Bob Martin" written on it then you went to the wrong place.

Hth.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              You can start any threads you want round here. Except to insult another poster. There was a time you could insult assguru, me or MF. But those days are gone.

The thing is you will end up with 9 stupid responses before getting a sensible one. At least.

And it probably won't be from you...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                For those of you who think I'm the devil for claiming JSA years ago - story about my own family.

I've got a nephew. Mid-20s. Right lazy scrote he is. Failed all his exams at school and pretty much went straight onto benefits. He moved out with his GF (who looks like Jabba the Hut). Shes never worked. They've now got 3 kids.

He did work for 6 months in a warehouse then quit because he was better off claiming carers allowance for his GF. Not sure how he wangled that mind.

We're taking his kids to see Santa with my daughter on Saturday. (No chance of any money mind). Speaking to his parents I noted nephew lived a fair walk from bus station.

Answer- He walks everywhere he's used to it - not lazy like some people like you who sits in an office all day. He walks a mile each way to take his kids to school every day.

Are you having a laugh? You're proud that you're kids "achievement" in life is walking his kids to school? And you even managed to have a dig at someone who's taxes pay for your son to be able to do this. My Mrs had to calm me down after this one!!!!

I am now officially not the biggest scumbag claimant in wales now!
                who looks like Jabba the Hut
                it never ceases to amaze me these days of how many fairly ordinary looking blokes seem to delight in screwing such female atrocities. I didn't think the fanny was that powerful! Can't think I've ever seen it the other way around, except for some rich celebrities!

BTW I live in the chav capital of Wales

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                  I'm glad you mentioned that because I was about to post a thread called "My daughter has worms what should I do?"

She really does have worms and one advantage of contracting away from home could be that I'm less likely to catch them or if I do then I can transmit them to other contractors in the shared digs.

psychocandy, I can tell you all about new style ESA and contribution based JSA. If you have a low income and no savings then Universal credit covers everything else but they take your partners income into consideration so it's slim pickings. Apparently you need two years of NI contributions prior to a contribution based ESA/JSA claim. I'm currently getting my ESA shot and then I'll need two clean years. But the council guy was making the right noises today about a non means tested council tax cut. PM me if you'd like to know more.
                  Thank you mb but im ok at the moment. Its been a few years since I claimed JSA so I guess it may have changed a bit...
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                    it never ceases to amaze me these days of how many fairly ordinary looking blokes seem to delight in screwing such female atrocities. I didn't think the fanny was that powerful! Can't think I've ever seen it the other way around, except for some rich celebrities!

BTW I live in the chav capital of Wales
                    Merthyr?
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Thank you mb but im ok at the moment. Its been a few years since I claimed JSA so I guess it may have changed a bit...
                      Just did my online assessment apparently I can get £0.00 per month or £0.00 monthly

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X