• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tale from wales about benefit claims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    That is because you're a talentless, humourless twunt. Sas can't stand the competition and asked me to neg you.
    And you do everything sas tells you?

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Merthyr?
      nah, Neath. Visit station square any day about lunchtime and you'll know what I mean. I saw two reprobates come out of the unemployment office recently and concluded that no one could ever employ either of them. There are many more like it in Neath.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
        nah, Neath. Visit station square any day about lunchtime and you'll know what I mean. I saw two reprobates come out of the unemployment office recently and concluded that no one could ever employ either of them. There are many more like it in Neath.
        And Neath is the high point of Wales!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          And Neath is the high point of Wales!
          I thought that was Snowdon...
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Ey-up, the emoji nazi's in.
            There's a historical reason for that one.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 29 November 2019, 13:04. Reason: In memory of Fleetwood.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Although born with good, pure valleys blood in my veins I live in newport. Sheep are not as nice mind.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Although born with good, pure valleys blood in my veins I live in newport. Sheep are not as nice mind.
                well, the last time I was anywhere near the centre of Newport, it was paradise compared with Neath.

Comment

well, the last time I was anywhere near the centre of Newport, it was paradise compared with Neath.
                  That must have been a while ago.

Walking from the station to the passport office I was beginning to wonder which country I was in.

Seems to have changed a bit in the last 40 years.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    That must have been a while ago.

Walking from the station to the passport office I was beginning to wonder which country I was in.

Seems to have changed a bit in the last 40 years.
                    Posh new shopping area now near passport office. Train station was modernised too a few years ago (for the Ryder Cup).
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Did someone say Newport?

YouTube

YouTube

Comment

Working...
                      X