• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tale from wales about benefit claims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tale from wales about benefit claims

For those of you who think I'm the devil for claiming JSA years ago - story about my own family.

I've got a nephew. Mid-20s. Right lazy scrote he is. Failed all his exams at school and pretty much went straight onto benefits. He moved out with his GF (who looks like Jabba the Hut). Shes never worked. They've now got 3 kids.

He did work for 6 months in a warehouse then quit because he was better off claiming carers allowance for his GF. Not sure how he wangled that mind.

We're taking his kids to see Santa with my daughter on Saturday. (No chance of any money mind). Speaking to his parents I noted nephew lived a fair walk from bus station.

Answer- He walks everywhere he's used to it - not lazy like some people like you who sits in an office all day. He walks a mile each way to take his kids to school every day.

Are you having a laugh? You're proud that you're kids "achievement" in life is walking his kids to school? And you even managed to have a dig at someone who's taxes pay for your son to be able to do this. My Mrs had to calm me down after this one!!!!

I am now officially not the biggest scumbag claimant in wales now!
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    For those of you who think I'm the devil for claiming JSA years ago - story about my own family.

I've got a nephew. Mid-20s. Right lazy scrote he is. Failed all his exams at school and pretty much went straight onto benefits. He moved out with his GF (who looks like Jabba the Hut). Shes never worked. They've now got 3 kids.

He did work for 6 months in a warehouse then quit because he was better off claiming carers allowance for his GF. Not sure how he wangled that mind.

We're taking his kids to see Santa with my daughter on Saturday. (No chance of any money mind). Speaking to his parents I noted nephew lived a fair walk from bus station.

Answer- He walks everywhere he's used to it - not lazy like some people like you who sits in an office all day. He walks a mile each way to take his kids to school every day.

Are you having a laugh? You're proud that you're kids "achievement" in life is walking his kids to school? And you even managed to have a dig at someone who's taxes pay for your son to be able to do this. My Mrs had to calm me down after this one!!!!

But you may be related to the biggest scumbag claimant in Wales.

On a serious note, this isn't mumsnet.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

"whose taxes"
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I know quite a few scum families in Llandudno. The Welsh are fine, its just the Mancs that have moved there.......

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

We can claim JSA if we are not working ? Tell me more

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Everything you want to know about applying for JSA

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I know quite a few scum families in Llandudno. The Welsh are fine, its just the Mancs that have moved there.......
              Bloody English coming over here taking our benefits!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Are you new to this forum?

Comment

Classic. Post of the year....

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post