• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

These are my choices on 13 Dec

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    EDIT: as has been pointed out, I'm a day off

Feck me, it's between a rock, a volcano, and the deep blue sea.

I think 'Touch Love Worldwide (UK)' might be a winner.

The only party to have advertised themselves is LibDems. Had about a dozen items of propaganda from them so far. I quite fancy a FOI request to find out which one of those is the one they're allowed to send at taxpayer's expense...
    I love the Brexit Party's subliminal "vote here" arrow logo.

Also, I wonder if they all have forenames like Aaron and Aardvark, so they come top of the list, ideal for undecided voters with a short attention span!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      EDIT: as has been pointed out, I'm a day off

Feck me, it's between a rock, a volcano, and the deep blue sea.

I think 'Touch Love Worldwide (UK)' might be a winner.

The only party to have advertised themselves is LibDems. Had about a dozen items of propaganda from them so far. I quite fancy a FOI request to find out which one of those is the one they're allowed to send at taxpayer's expense...
      Edit your original post, click on advanced and edit the title - if you can be arsed.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        That's a lot of choice. Just posted mine back to Edinburgh, 4 choices.

Strange the Brexit party were no there
        Aye but you'll no be having a sale, will ye?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I was going to say I wouldn't vote for someone who doesn't live in the constituency. That would leave me with Labour, Touch Love Worldwide and Christian People's Alliance.

Dent Code is a waste of space.

My short list is getting ever shorter...

Comment

Top of the list. Do you have opticians in Germany?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

there are some depths even the brexit party won't sink to!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nobody apart from the usual 4 (Con, Lab, Lib, Green) bothered having ago in my blue constiuency. I didn't vote Blue, but I have zero hope of anything but.

Comment

Ladymuck, lucky you living in Kensington. I'm fairly sure I will have even less choice then you. I posted this on bad sex but it probably should live here:

I've had one leaflet through the door from Mr Speaker and nothing from any other party because his seat is uncontested.

I can't fault his pledge to "Use his position as speaker to make Chorley's issues a priority at the heart of government"

What more could you ask for? I hope he does a good job of chairing the Brexit debate during whatever spare time he can muster.

My alternative is to vote for the Raving Looneys. They have policies like "We will paint grey squirrels red to increase the red squirrel population".

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                    Ladymuck, lucky you living in Kensington. I'm fairly sure I will have even less choice then you. I posted this on bad sex but it probably should live here:

I've had one leaflet through the door from Mr Speaker and nothing from any other party because his seat is uncontested.

I can't fault his pledge to "Use his position as speaker to make Chorley's issues a priority at the heart of government"

What more could you ask for? I hope he does a good job of chairing the Brexit debate during whatever spare time he can muster.

My alternative is to vote for the Raving Looneys. They have policies like "We will paint grey squirrels red to increase the red squirrel population".
                    Nearly spat my tea out! I'm sure some came out my nose.
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Nearly spat my tea out! I'm sure some came out my nose.
                      At last a party with sense! If it upsets atw its great by me.

Comment

Working...
                      X