• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

These are my choices on 13 Dec

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are my choices on 13 Dec

EDIT: as has been pointed out, I'm a day off

Feck me, it's between a rock, a volcano, and the deep blue sea.

I think 'Touch Love Worldwide (UK)' might be a winner.

The only party to have advertised themselves is LibDems. Had about a dozen items of propaganda from them so far. I quite fancy a FOI request to find out which one of those is the one they're allowed to send at taxpayer's expense...
    Last edited by ladymuck; 28 November 2019, 13:02.

Don't you mean the 12th - if you vote on the 13th it's too late.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Don't you mean the 12th - if you vote on the 13th it's too late.

Oops. Yes, that.

Comment

Is Touch Love like Self Love but open to all?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

And I thought you were going to say there were several CUK meet ups on the 13th.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            And I thought you were going to say there were several CUK meet ups on the 13th.....
            If only!

Comment

That's a lot of choice. Just posted mine back to Edinburgh, 4 choices.

Strange the Brexit party were no there
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Oh! Jay Aston used to be in Bucks Fizz!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Oh! Jay Aston used to be in Bucks Fizz!
                  Are you making your mind up? Are all your candidates in the land of make believe?

Did you hear about the person who went into a bar and asked for a bucks fizz? The barman threw them though the bar window

Comment

It's my birthday on the 14th. Really ruined if Germy Carbuncle gets in.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X