• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welsh co-worker cannot go 24 hours without mentioning being Welsh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    ...and Real Ale enthusiast.
    + militant atheist.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Don't they also bang on about claiming JSA, their chave brother/nephew, and sell broken flat screen TVs?
      Sounds like you've had both your keyboard and your mouse replaced today.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        + militant atheist.
        LBC listener.

Comment

If this article was about a Yorkshire man it would be true

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast; the life and soul of the party.
            I know that bloke. I pissed him off on a ride last year as we rode past a large spotted pig in a field. I commented that it was an impressive looking beast and that you'd get a lot of Bacon sarnies off it. "I wouldn't" came the reply "I'm Vegan" whereupon he pissed off up the road and I never saw him again.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by rik sherman View Post
              FTFY
              Not really, the Welsh still point at planes, thinking they're some sort of metal dragon.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I know that bloke. I pissed him off on a ride last year as we rode past a large spotted pig in a field. I commented that it was an impressive looking beast and that you'd get a lot of Bacon sarnies off it. "I wouldn't" came the reply "I'm Vegan" whereupon he pissed off up the road and I never saw him again.
                Sounds like a win.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast; the life and soul of the party.
                  + crossfitter

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    There's tidy then, wus.
                    wus - a corruption of gwas - servant

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                      Classic from The Daily Mash
                      and then there was a Welsh king on the throne of England before the Scots had one and the Irish never had one. Henry Tudor also founded one of the greatest royal dynasties this country has ever seen, despite his questionable claim on the throne, which he attained through right of conquest, which I was told was still the law when he dispatched Dick the sh*t.

Comment

Working...
                      X