• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welsh co-worker cannot go 24 hours without mentioning being Welsh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welsh co-worker cannot go 24 hours without mentioning being Welsh

Classic from The Daily Mash

Typical methods of highlighting his Welshness include saying how Welsh things are better than English things and attempting to take credit for the achievements of famous Welsh people.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Classic from The Daily Mash
    Throw in veganism as well and you have a perfect combination...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        ...and Real Ale enthusiast.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Welsh councils are better than English councils is very deluded. And English councils hardly have high standards.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Typical methods of highlighting his Welshness include saying how Welsh things are better than English things and attempting to take credit for the achievements of famous Welsh people.
            Don't they also bang on about claiming JSA, their chave brother/nephew, and sell broken flat screen TVs?

Comment

A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast; the life and soul of the party.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

There's tidy then, wus.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast; the life and soul of the party.
                  Carrying his CAMRA newsletter in his pannier...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    A Welsh, vegan, cycling enthusiast, pilot; the life and soul of the party.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X