• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Where is his just giving page?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    A three hour delay would be a mercy if the poor bugger lives in Kent.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
      London Bridge station closed 3 hour journey home
      So services unaffected then?

Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
      I shan't be shedding any tears.
      Maybe for the victims?

(Usman Khan) had been convicted in 2012 of a plot to bomb the London Stock Exchange and build a terrorist training camp in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir. He was freed from prison about a year ago after agreeing to wear an electronic tag, used to enforce curfews.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Now that's one ugly dead mofo and no mistake.

Usman Khan profile: terrorist who wanted to bomb London Stock Exchange | UK news | The Guardian
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          "Of course he can be released on licence, he no longer poses a threat to society."

Well he doesn't now!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            "Of course he can be released on licence, he no longer poses a threat to society."

Well he doesn't now!
            I regret his death by being shot. Far better to throw him handcuffed into the manchester canal and let his death be slow....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I regret his death by being shot. Far better to throw him handcuffed into the manchester canal and let his death be slow....
              Saved on the cost of a trial.

Now we can have the cost of multiple enquiries where the end result is lip service being paid to "Lessons have been learned"...
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Now we can have the cost of multiple enquiries where the end result is lip service being paid to "Lessons have been learned"...
                I prefer the Ian Brady approach. The slower and longer the better. I almost felt sorry for him at the end. Actually that is a lie - I did not.

Now we move to the Tories saying "we are tougher on crime than Labour" phase. The thickosd don't get that it was Tory cuts to police that led to this mess.

2 weeks ago election looked close. Then the ****** party agreed not to stand in Tory seats - giving Tories majority of 20+. Now expect Tory majority of 40+.

Of course there is always events. If pictures of BoJo doing worse than Jimmy Saville emerge, it might reduce majority to 35.....

Comment

Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
                  I shan't be shedding any tears.
                  Unlike Corbyn, who is deeply upset by the brutal murder perpetrated by the Tory Brexit Trump Police forces...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I prefer the Ian Brady approach. The slower and longer the better. I almost felt sorry for him at the end. Actually that is a lie - I did not.

Now we move to the Tories saying "we are tougher on crime than Labour" phase. The thickosd don't get that it was Tory cuts to police that led to this mess.

2 weeks ago election looked close. Then the ****** party agreed not to stand in Tory seats - giving Tories majority of 20+. Now expect Tory majority of 40+.

Of course there is always events. If pictures of BoJo doing worse than Jimmy Saville emerge, it might reduce majority to 35.....
                    The bloody "Grief Whoring" on the BBC Election Debate last night was insulting. Nearly had to go and buy a new TV this morning!

Comment

50p.

Geco 9x19mm 124Gr FMJ (100Rds) | ammo-zone

The bloody "Grief Whoring" on the BBC Election Debate last night was insulting. Nearly had to go and buy a new TV this morning!

You actually watch this tulipe?

What exactly were they whining about?
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X