• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Unlike Corbyn, who is deeply upset by the brutal murder perpetrated by the Tory Brexit Trump Police forces...
    maybe he wanted to invite the terrorist for tea?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      What’s your solution? Lock everyone up for life, no parole? Capital punishment?

Although the situation yesterday is unwanted by anyone, remember that you’ve got perfect 20/20 hindsight.

This is where it will eventually get to. Every country in Europe will have it's own Guantanamo Bay type facility with no out door. Ive said this before on here.

I'm guessing premeditation of murder and attempted murder to the point of meticulous pre planning in the non terror convictions must be very rare. ( I'm sure someone will be along with some link or other shortly if I'm wrong ).

But in this group it is 100% and that is what makes them stand out as not recoverable in any way.

Comment

Unlike Corbyn, who is deeply upset by the brutal murder perpetrated by the Tory Brexit Trump Police forces...
        [citation needed]

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          This is where it will eventually get to. Every country in Europe will have it's own Guantanamo Bay type facility with no out door. Ive said this before on here.

I'm guessing premeditation of murder and attempted murder to the point of meticulous pre planning in the non terror convictions must be very rare. ( I'm sure someone will be along with some link or other shortly if I'm wrong ).

But in this group it is 100% and that is what makes them stand out as not recoverable in any way.
          We would do well to follow China's example here.

Thousands in China watch as 10 people sentenced to death in sport stadium | World news | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by the rag
            The most recent public sentencing and subsequent executions were not a first for Lufeng. Eight people were sentenced to death for drug crimes and summarily executed five months ago in a similar public trial, according to state media.
            Not much of a deterrent, is it?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

If we could stop them leaving home, then it would be safer.

Don’t allow anyone north of the Watford Gap to come south, problem solved.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                [citation needed]
                Jeremy Corbyn pictured doing Islamist four fingered salute at Finsbury Park Mosque | Metro News

Jeremy Corbyn on camera calling Islamic fanatic Ibrahim Hewitt a 'very good friend' | Daily Mail Online

Jeremy Corbyn aide calls Islamic terrorists ‘freedom fighters’ | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Take your pick, "our" Jezza is a terrorist supporter.

Comment

Corbyn attends event held by Muslim ‘extremist’ group Mend | News | The Times

Comment

“The gesture was actually widely known as a symbol of solitary for the victims of the 2013 Rabba massacre, when security forces killed hundreds of protesters demonstrating against the overthrow of President Mohamed Morsi in a military coup.” - Corbyn was 'backing democracy campaigners' with salute (I assume they mean “solidarity", not “solitary”).

“We accept that neither Interpal, nor its Trustees, have ever been involved with or provided support for terrorist activity of any kind… Mr Hewitt has asked us to make clear that he does not condone discrimination in any form, including against gay people or adulterers, and we are happy to do so.” - https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/t...ology-1.487792

“Aide” - even the story itself doesn’t try to say that Corbyn said it. And the term “aide” seems to be extremely broadly defined, as they don’t even claim that she works for him

Take your pick, "our" Jezza is a terrorist supporter.
                    Take your pick, Metro, the Mail, and the Express are all terrible and if you believe what they say (or what they don’t say in the third case) then you’re an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      If we could stop them leaving home, then it would be safer.

Don’t allow anyone north of the Watford Gap to come south, problem solved.
                      Are you feeling okay? I am amazed you care about anyone outside Surrey.....

Comment

Working...
                      X