• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He's opposed Western wars in the Middle East. Draw the link between those wars and terrorism.
    That is because he is an idiot.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Whilst it will be unlikely that Corbyn would actively support terrorism he will share the aims of the world's most nutjob terrorists. The fact that they are willing to take up arms and die for something is proof enough for him that they are oppressed. That they have decided to do this comes from their own circumstances that outsiders cannot understand and therefore they should not be criticised.

That's why he always gets pictured hanging out with terrorists justifying terrible terrorists things, cannot bring himself to criticise other people ( in his own party ) saying they hate jews and gets crabbit when called out on it.

Most people rightly see him as a shifty crank and the above excuses as a pile of tulipe.
        Conservatives have presided over a cut of 20k in police numbers, 300 court closures, an increase in suicides in prisons, a deliberately “hostile environment”, and have had nearly a decade to sort things out.

That a significant number in the Conservatives share the same objective as terrorists (destabilisation and a disaster economy) but seek to profit from it shouldn’t be pointed out or criticised....

But sure, a shifty crank is to blame.

Comment

Who let the cretins out the Brexit forum?

Comment

He's an idiot for being against wars?

Bud, take a look in the mirror, you'll see the real idiot looking back out from the 'magic glass'
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Looks like Boris has now added Plagiarism to the list while trying to blame About for the fact that the guy was out of prison.

The Secret Barrister on Twitter: "The Prime Minister has basically copied and pasted my blogpost into a thread and passed it off as his own explanation.

A blogpost which I had to write to rebut the lies he spent yesterday spouting.

This is weapons grade tuliphousery.… https://t.co/b1LlVX2pqR"
              Last edited by DaveB; 1 December 2019, 17:01.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Obviously I didn't expect you to have the intelligence to be able to draw the link.

Comment

Are any of you lot thick enough to swallow Johnson's line, that the release from prison of the London Bridge attacker is Labour's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Are any of you lot thick enough to swallow Johnson's line, that the release from prison of the London Bridge attacker is Labour's fault?
                    I doubt anyone on CUK is. As for the voters, I expect many will. When will there be restrictions on who can vote?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I doubt anyone on CUK is. As for the voters, I expect many will. When will there be restrictions on who can vote?
                      There are restrictions on who can vote, you cretin.

Comment

Working...
                      X