• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    No you're not, you're just happy to get an opportunity to utilise your latest de rigeur buzzword "incel".

FFS.....do you just spend your life trawling the net looking for the jargon of the easily offended so you can trot it out on here desperately trying to be topical?

How sad you have become.............
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You lot do seem easily offended.
    I think he's just worried about you.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Perhaps we should start again from the beginning LM

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      You do know that's a comedy show?
      Yes, I'm aware. Are you aware that I'm stalking you because it was news to me?

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
        Perhaps we should start again from the beginning LM

Yes, I'm aware. Are you aware that I'm stalking you because it was news to me?
        Name and shame! Who's been sending nasty little PMs? Btw, it looks to me like LM is stalking you, she responded to your post...

Just saying like, maybe the lady doth protest too much etc...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's not LM.

I'm on a gagging order, which is a bit like having a lollipop permanently stuck in my mouth. I do worry about my teeth in these situations.

Comment

Well...damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Of course, stalking is no laughing matter unless you're aiming to take home a haunch of venison

Comment

Well...damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Of course, stalking is no laughing matter unless you're aiming to take home a haunch of venison
              Or a game old bird, just saying...

Comment

Quite so, I think it was because of my ironing poem on your sex thread. It's silly old light verse I wrote years ago. This is the first time anyone's called it inappropriate (and on this site of all places I'm surprised) and I've posted it on several other forums.

Still, I'm curious to see what constitutes harassment on here and I'm now afraid to 'like' too many of your posts LM although I suspect that you don't consider me to be a stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                  Quite so, I think it was because of my ironing poem on your sex thread. It's silly old light verse I wrote years ago. This is the first time anyone's called it inappropriate (and on this site of all places I'm surprised) and I've posted it on several other forums.

Still, I'm curious to see what constitutes harassment on here and I'm now afraid to 'like' too many of your posts LM although I suspect that you don't consider me to be a stalker.
                  Some CUK members seem to feel harassed by the mention that sexism exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Some CUK members seem to feel harassed by the mention that sexism exists.
                    Really?

How strange. Oh well, takes all sorts.

Comment

Sexism exists,

Over the last few years women have started to say enough is enough – this is upsetting some people
                      Over the last few years men have started to realise they can have emotions – this is upsetting some people
                      Over the last few years genders have become diverse to some – this is upsetting some people
                      Over the last few years more people are refusing to conform to society norms – this is upsetting some people

Some people are hard core sexist twats, some people are overly sensitive, looking for offence types.
                      Most people are between the two extremes.

The last time I picked someone up on sexism was a chap who (having just learnt that a good friend had died very young) shed some tears & said that “he should just man up” I called BS & told him to grieve if that’s what he needed to do.

Its ironic that as a female in construction I see very little sexism at work – on site, generally people don’t care what you are or how you identify so long as you don’t preach on about it & get the day job done. One day the rest of society may catch up!
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X