• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hey Whorty. Ziggy is lying. I have met him and you can kick his arse easily - Wilmslow kicked sand in his face once. Just turn up Friday night next week and sort him out.
    I find it rather pathetic when someone behind a keyboard needs to keep pointing out how tall, heavy, or whatever they are as they think that will intimidate someone. Shows how insecure they are. Yorkie had the same tendency until he skulked off .

As I said previously, I only say on here what I would be prepared to say to someone's face, whether they are tall and fat like BR14 or lanky and weedy like Ziggy.

As for talk of kicking people's arses ... are we back at school, FFS. Schoolboy ... my dad's bigger than yours springs to mind
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      You're a shortarse. I'm half a foot taller than you and that's without my stiletos - leave your billy-big-bollocks persona at home mate, you're not impressing anyone.
      Says the billy-small-bollocks who thinks he can intimidate by saying how tall he is Hopefully the irony is not lost on your limited intelligence

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        I find it rather pathetic when someone behind a keyboard needs to keep pointing out how tall, heavy, or whatever they are as they think that will intimidate someone. Shows how insecure they are. Yorkie had the same tendency until he skulked off .

As I said previously, I only say on here what I would be prepared to say to someone's face, whether they are tall and fat like BR14 or lanky and weedy like Ziggy.

As for talk of kicking people's arses ... are we back at school, FFS. Schoolboy ... my dad's bigger than yours springs to mind
        Hang on a minute, you're the dickhead who keeps telling everyone you're 6ft 2" and 200 pounds and can look after yourself - I was merely pointing out that you're a shortarse.
        Last edited by Zigenare; 4 December 2019, 16:16.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          to Bazza.

Hope the string vests are holding up well.
          +1
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
            Jog on, the solution is to wait for the attractive women to hit on you.

Step 1) Let her know that you're a little bit crazy by confronting the office alphas over something trivial.
            Step 2) Use your charm and wit to make her laugh.
            Step 3) Show her that you also have a serious and sensitive side
            Step 4) Appear unobtainable

I'm still waiting for LM to PM me...
            There is one here who yesterday was walking around the office in (not joking) leopard print hotpants and thigh high boots. If I hold the door open for her and try and get any kind of acknowledgement she'll roll her eyes and sigh at me.

Then if I see her in the kitchen and no one else is around she'll chat to me...

Why?!!?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Hang on a minute, you're the dickhead who keeps telling everyone you're 6ft 2" and 200 pounds and can look after yourself - I was merely pointing out that you're a shortarse.
              No, I was mocking a couple of posters who said the same - Yorkie and BR14. No, I really am a short-arse ... I barely scare the measuring tape mate. I've never said I'm tall

It was you the other day that referred to me as a bald short-arse - I never corrected you for obvious reasons. But clearly by calling me short, you was bringing in how tall you are. You lanky wet piece of lettuce
              Last edited by Whorty; 4 December 2019, 16:45.

Comment

No, I was mocking a couple of posters who said the same - Yorkie and BR14. No, I really am a short-arse ... I barely scare the measuring tape mate. I've never said I'm tall

It was you the other day that referred to me as a bald short-arse - I never corrected you for obvious reasons. But clearly by calling me short, you was bringing in how tall you are. You lanky wet piece of lettuce
                BR14 is the overweight one, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  There is one here who yesterday was walking around the office in (not joking) leopard print hotpants and thigh high boots. If I hold the door open for her and try and get any kind of acknowledgement she'll roll her eyes and sigh at me.

Then if I see her in the kitchen and no one else is around she'll chat to me...

Why?!!?
                  What industry do you work in?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I agree about the humour aspect. It's just so difficult to know what's acceptable humour and what's not. My personal taste is sarcastic, dark, gallows style (thanks Dad!) but I know that doesn't sit well with many people, some of whom are friends despite their lack of a SoH (joke!).

So the YouTube clip we should all know is from a show that puts a comedic twist on many serious topics. I think it helps to use humour as long as it's not misconstrued as disrespectful or making light of something.

In person, people can generally tell if an attempt at humour is being made vs intent to offend. It's a lot harder to make that clear here on mumsnet2.
                    My pleasure love.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Why don't you two just get a room...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X