• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    BR14 is the overweight one, isn't he?
    Yes. BMI of over 40 I think he was saying. Gets triggered a lot, needs to watch his old ticker.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Why don't you two just get a room...
      He'd be too tall for me with his high heals on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        LM promises much but rarely delivers. For instance, organizing of CUK meet-ups....
        Over promise and under deliver. Worked superbly well for my entire career

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          No, I was mocking a couple of posters who said the same - Yorkie and BR14. No, I really am a short-arse ... I barely scare the measuring tape mate. I've never said I'm tall

It was you the other day that referred to me as a bald short-arse - I never corrected you for obvious reasons. But clearly by calling me short, you was bringing in how tall you are. You lanky wet piece of lettuce
          And you're always going to carry that inferiority complex around with you. Ain't life a bitch?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyPenelope View Post
            What industry do you work in?
            Healthcare. But the other end of our floor is used by an events company. She’s one of the events people.

Bright pink leather mini today... Wonder what tomorrow will bring!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              And you're always going to carry that inferiority complex around with you. Ain't life a bitch?
              You flip-flop like a kipper out of water fella, on what you think about people. Please do make your mind up on what upsets me, and let me know so I can remember to get triggered

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                You flip-flop like a kipper out of water fella, on what you think about people. Please do make your mind up on what upsets me, and let me know so I can remember to get triggered
                It all upsets you mate, and that's fine by me.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Bright pink leather mini today... Wonder what tomorrow will bring!
                  Jog on, you could tell her you're a contractor. I think that would make a good chat up line.

If she's not impressed and makes a harrassment complaint then you can say you were trying to offer her your services and it was strictly a business to business engagement. You thought she was looking for your business.

Comment

It all upsets you mate, and that's fine by me.

You are such a tragic figure.

Comment

You're a shortarse. I'm half a foot taller than you and that's without my stiletos - leave your billy-big-bollocks persona at home mate, you're not impressing anyone.
                      Does Barry use a step ladder?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X