• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    I have a good idea what your gender might be WTFH but I'd rather not say for fear of getting banned.
    please, please say

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You came across as a cr4p-shot bad singing Surrey inbred. Is that inaccurate?
      You came across Churchy's face.

Comment

I guess one of the reasons you went into moderating was to clean the streets with a zero tolerance approach. Protect and sever.

Admin has incriminating photos of all 3 mods. Its the only possible explanation.

I have a good idea what your gender might be WTFH but I'd rather not say for fear of getting banned.
        We all know it is non-binary. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          You came across Churchy's face.
          Jealousy does not really suit you.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            please, please say
            If mb31 gets banned, who will I feel superior to?

Comment

If mb31 gets banned, who will I feel superior to?
              Sasguru, NAT, WTFH, Whorty, Old Greg, Darmstadt, and not forgetting Wilmslow!!!!

<Canned Laughter>
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You came across as a cr4p-shot bad singing Surrey inbred. Is that inaccurate?

Yes. I'm not from Surrey, I just choose to live here.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's also one of the disadvantages of the internet. People can hide behind the anonymity and post sexist, racist or generally abusive content.
                  Or hide behind anonymity and then claim that they are subject to sexist, racist or generally abusive content.

In my experience of Internet forums, it's normally the ones who claim that they are subject to abuse on the forums - they are the ones who think that when they started it, it was all just a joke and no one understands their sense of humour. If they don't like abrasive, they shouldn't be abrasive. This is not like sexual harassment where a man sees a woman in a revealing dress and claims she is "asking for it". This is people writing words. Others read those words and react to them. Inflammatory words, whether meant in jest or not, may create responses that the poster didn't mean or didn't want. But if a poster puts up those words, then they have to be prepared to accept the responses they get. If a poster isn't prepared for that, if they think they deserve special treatment, then an anonymous Internet forum is not a good place for them to be.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Protect and sever.
                    Sever is about right.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Healthcare. But the other end of our floor is used by an events company. She’s one of the events people.

Bright pink leather mini today... Wonder what tomorrow will bring!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                      Pics or it didn't happen.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X