• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so well known is the the female can chose to allow a fertilisation or not to.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Not so well known is the the female can chose to allow a fertilisation or not to.
      Do you mean ducks or humans?

Comment

Ducks. The biology is fascinating and appears to have evolved due to the *ahem* nature of the drakes tactics. If it's true that avians are descended from the dinosaurs then it will have had enough time to evolve.

Comment

Ducks. The biology is fascinating and appears to have evolved due to the *ahem* nature of the drakes tactics. If it's true that avians are descended from the dinosaurs then it will have had enough time to evolve.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I miss GreenLake

Comment

I miss GreenLake
              He has started updating the funny pictures thread....

Comment

Originally posted by LadyPenelope View Post
                Comments about looks or clothes aren't welcome, it just comes off as a bit weird in a professional environment.
                Originally posted by LadyPenelope View Post
                Did feel sorry for a girl recently getting a creepy shoulder-massage by the guy who signs her timesheets. Ugh.
                Both of these happen to me on a regular enough occurrence over several businesses and with different people.

I've never been particularly bothered about being told I have a nice scarf, but I usually say "thanks, my mrs bought me it", but I always wonder what possesses people to do the whole massage thing. Is it some sort of latent homosexual come-on, a show of dominance, or just some sort of unwanted creepy kindness?

Note I'm a straight guy, and working in IT, thus it's usually a guy doing it. Do we need to hire more women as a creep buffer?

Comment

Women are underrepresented in the creep community. It's a shame because I think a lot of men perform better when dominated by a ball breaker. I have come across a few high heel stiletto whiplash types in the lower ranks of management but they are few and far between. They make good moderators too.

Just thinking about a creep's toolkit, I think mistletoe must be high up on the list at this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                    I have come across a few high heel stiletto whiplash types
                    #MeToo

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                      I have come across a few high heel stiletto whiplash types (NLyUK via her dominatrix menu)
                      FTFY

I'm assuming that was a Freudian slip?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X