• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY

I'm assuming that was a Freudian slip?
    No, you read it right and mistletoe looks like pearly white beads waiting to be swallowed and strawberries when cut in half look like a vagina. I could go on but it starts to get creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      No, you read it right and mistletoe looks like pearly white beads waiting to be swallowed and strawberries when cut in half look like a vagina. I could go on but it starts to get creepy.
      You don't know what a vagina is, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I know what a slang term for a vagina looks like. You.

Comment

Sexual discrimination at work. When a woman says she has had lots of sexual partners she is a slag. When I say I have had loads of sexual partners I am a liar.(*)

* Yes LM I know it came from Mock Of The Week. No need to bang on about it....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            They're not dissimilar and for that reason you won't find me munching on strawberries seductively in front of female staff at work.

Comment

Same with oysters but there's too much labia for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                Same with oysters but there's too much labia for my liking.

You still don't you.

Comment

Working...
                X