• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual Harassment

Now men are afraid to help women at work, what is acceptable to women in society today?

You do know that's a comedy show?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Somehow, i doubt it.
      this one has all the humour of JtB.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Yeah, it's always "funny" until the hot girl from HR calls you into her office.

Just sayin'... can't be too careful these days.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Yeah, it's always "funny" until the hot girl from HR calls you into her office.

Just sayin'... can't be too careful these days.
          It really ain't that difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            It really ain't that difficult.
            How the **** would you know? You might look like a bloke but you ain't one.

So yep, don't hold a door open, don't make a compliment, don't look 'em in the eye, in fact just don't engage with them at all. Just stay in your own little box room and hope they don't forget to throw the odd fish head round the door once a day.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Panda

NSFW

Comment

At the company I worked for, one of the most senior directors faced court action due to photographing a teenage girl in the changing room(at a high street shop).

Unbelievably, after being found guilty, he was not sacked immediately.

HR came round to ask if anyone wanted to discuss the case. I was the only one. My opening question "why is he still here". Answer started with "He is senior and been here 20 years"......

2 hours after our chat he was sacked.

I despise companies that need a kicking to make them do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  How the **** would you know? You might look like a bloke but you ain't one.

So yep, don't hold a door open, don't make a compliment, don't look 'em in the eye, in fact just don't engage with them at all. Just stay in your own little box room and hope they don't forget to throw the odd fish head round the door once a day.
                  If you are treating a woman the same as you would a man, no issue.

Where I am, there is someone who is sexist and transgender phobic. But being a woman, she can get away with it.....

Comment

Surely no-one minds having a door opened for them? Unless it is the creepy version where they try to make you walk under their armpit?

Comments about looks or clothes aren't welcome, it just comes off as a bit weird in a professional environment.
                    Last edited by LadyPenelope; 3 December 2019, 15:29.

Comment

Working...
                    X