• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's Moggy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Moggy?

Not been seen since his Grenfell comments. Has only done a single hustings for this election (last night) and even then he was trying to avoid everyone. What an absolute coward and a top tool! So hope he gets voted out.

Last edited by Whorty; 6 December 2019, 19:34.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Do you feel better now?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Never mind him, I'd do his sister, now she's turned Tory

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
        Never mind him, I'd do his sister, now she's turned Tory

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Do you feel better now?
          I wasn't aware that I was feeling bad before this, but thanks for pointing it out. Phew, what would we do without your wit and intellect?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Is that the train Ken Livingston got his foot stuck in?

Comment

Not been seen since his Grenfell comments. Has only done a single hustings for this election (last night) and even then he was trying to avoid everyone. What an absolute coward and a top tool! So hope he gets voted out.

he's asleep in his pram, front centre.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Is that the train Ken Livingston got his foot stuck in?
                Missed that story ... having lived and worked in London most of my life, it's a bit meh though. Ken is a dick, but I don't think this makes him any more of a dick.

Any Londoner will know this is a major breach of Tube etiquette, which can delay trains and is frankly quite dangerous.
                I think 99% of tube riders will agree that the etiquette is to hold the door if someone is trying to get on quickly. always been like this, always will be.

Comment

I wasn't aware that I was feeling bad before this, but thanks for pointing it out. Phew, what would we do without your wit and intellect?
                  You'd certainly be a little less triggered.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Missed that story ... having lived and worked in London most of my life, it's a bit meh though. Ken is a dick, but I don't think this makes him any more of a dick.

"I'm an arsehole with no self awareness".

Comment

Working...
                    X