• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Boris dropped the Ming vase?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Are there enough beds in hospitals? No, we need more. Why do we need more? We have more sick people than ever before - some are even native to the UK.
    We also have fewer beds than any time in the last 20 or 30 years, which also seems to be quite a key point.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      And without the non-natives in the hospitals the NHS would be in an even bigger tulip state. It's the non-natives that keep the NHS going .... doncha just love irony eh, old man?
      Yes but you could argue that without the mass immigration seen over the last 20 years, we wouldn't need so many non-natives in the NHS. The fact is it's just guessing as we don't accurately record who uses what and where they are from.

Either way it needs more investment.

Comment

I think we all know the NHS is a in a bit of mess, I wish the labour party was credible alternative but I'm not voting for Corbyn. Anyway I can't vote because my MP is the new speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
          Fake News
          I've been circulating around the Brexit FB groups. They're all convinced that it's fake news. But I'm afraid it being fake is fake news. The hospital have apologised and confirmed that incident did happen.

It's not fake news that most of the opposing parties are try to capitalise on the Boris's faux pas. Of course they are. Though Labour being full of Marxists should be capitalising on anything.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            I think we all know the NHS is a in a bit of mess, I wish the labour party was credible alternative but I'm not voting for Corbyn. Anyway I can't vote because my MP is the new speaker.
            Under Corbyn Labour will never be credible. It shows what a sad state of affairs our politics is in, when we have Boris heading up the Tories, and Corbyn heading up Labour and both are equally useless to take advantage of the other's incompetence. If either party had a decent leader they would be running away with this election.

Best case scenario ... Labour lose and kick out Corbyn to be replaced by a more centrist leader. Tories win a majority, Boris forced to deliver brexit and, as expected, it all goes t1ts up. We have another GE in 2 years time and this current lot of Brexit/Tories get well and truly spanked.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Under Corbyn Labour will never be credible. It shows what a sad state of affairs our politics is in, when we have Boris heading up the Tories, and Corbyn heading up Labour and both are equally useless to take advantage of the other's incompetence. If either party had a decent leader they would be running away with this election.

Best case scenario ... Labour lose and kick out Corbyn to be replaced by a more centrist leader. Tories win a majority, Boris forced to deliver brexit and, as expected, it all goes t1ts up. We have another GE in 2 years time and this current lot of Brexit/Tories get well and truly spanked.
              IMO the only decent leader is the krankie. I wish SNP were standing in all seats.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                IMO the only decent leader is the krankie. I wish SNP were standing in all seats.
                It's easy for the Krankie because all she has to say is "Westminster bad, any failings in Scotland is Westminsters fault".

Comment

Throwing more money at the NHS might not work but providing more money in a well thought out way just might.
                  Has anything you've seen so far led you to believe either sides idea is well thought out?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's easy for the Krankie because all she has to say is "Westminster bad, any failings in Scotland is Westminsters fault".
                    You mean like the Tories/Brexit Party have been doing with the EU?

Likewise though, the only 'statesman-like' leader in british politics at the moment is wee Jimmy. You might not like her policies, but she at least acts like a credible leader.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Really the only good idea Farage ever had is to get rid of the NHS
                      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Working...
                      X