• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You lot are under performing, beaten by a teenager.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    My Mrs. has kicked me out? When did that happen? I guess that must be a conclusion that came from your "analytic" skills
    Cool bluff Bro.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Cool bluff Bro.
      Yup. Thick as mince
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Yup. Thick as mince
        The rumour is that you signed a pre-nup, looks like you're going to get sod all in the divorce - not even the keys to your mythical Hyabusa.

Oh dear.

Anyway, maybe we should start a separate thread to discuss your plight rather than pollute this one - no pun intended.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          People are suffering. People are dying
          Yes, and they always have been. But the figures show that things have been steadily improving* -even though climate change is happening.

People are suffering. People are dying
          Implication - why aren't you bastards doing something? The figures show that someone is doing something to make things better.

You asked for facts, I gave you some. You reject them. I suggest that no amount of evidence is going to change your mind. You're a True Believer.
          * Except hunger is growing in war torn, politically unstable areas.
          Your figures only talk about one small area of the ways people can suffer or die because of climate change. I rejected your facts because they don't prove what she says is wrong. You can call me names as well (true believer) but that doesn't change the fact that your argument is inadequate.

Just because people have always suffered and died doesn't make her wrong.
          Just because less people are suffering and dying than before doesn't make her wrong.
          You have to prove that people are not suffering and dying because of climate change and you are not doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
            Your figures only talk about one small area of the ways people can suffer or die because of climate change. I rejected your facts because they don't prove what she says is wrong. You can call me names as well (true believer) but that doesn't change the fact that your argument is inadequate.

Just because people have always suffered and died doesn't make her wrong.
            Just because less people are suffering and dying than before doesn't make her wrong.
            You have to prove that people are not suffering and dying because of climate change and you are not doing it.
            Are you going to cry?

Comment

On the contrary, you have to prove that they ARE.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The rumour is that you signed a pre-nup, looks like you're going to get sod all in the divorce - not even the keys to your mythical Hyabusa.

Oh dear.

Anyway, maybe we should start a separate thread to discuss your plight rather than pollute this one - no pun intended.
                Cool story bro.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Are you going to cry?
                  You can call me names if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    On the contrary, you have to prove that they ARE.

HTH BIDI

Perhaps it would help if we asked some scientists, maybe tried to get a consensus?

Comment

You can call me names if you want.
                      That's not my bag, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X