You lot are under performing, beaten by a teenager. You lot are under performing, beaten by a teenager. - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Posts 71 to 78 of 78

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Mostly they amuse me. But I will admit that your antisemitic filth is a little upsetting.
    Surely not. You've already fessed up to being a Labour voter. Thought that came with the badge?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

More time posting than coding

hairymouse has more data than eek

s
    When I said scientific consensus , I didn't mean just one guy's opinion. Who ends up by saying "We just don't know" when I think the real truth is "He just doesn't know". Do I really have to Google to find some links that say there's a broad scientific consensus that climate change is happening and is caused by man? I think we all know that no credible person is doubting all that at this stage.

Suffers Fools...Badly!

Quote Originally Posted by hairymouse View Post
    I think we all know
    You'll need to back that up with a scientific consensus I'm afraid.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

More time posting than coding

hairymouse has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You'll need to back that up with a scientific consensus I'm afraid.

HTH BIDI

Can't be arsed. If you honestly believe that something pretty much all the credible scientists in the world agree on is not true, nothing I post is going to change your mind. I think I'm done here anyway. I came to find out why we never hear any well reasoned criticisms of what Greta Thornburg says and the best reply was somebody calling me a crybaby. Twice.
    Last edited by hairymouse; 13th December 2019 at 16:22.

Suffers Fools...Badly!

Can't be arsed. If you honestly believe that something pretty much all the credible scientists in the world agree on is not true, nothing I post is going to change your mind. I think I'm done here anyway. I came to find out why we never hear any well reasoned criticisms of what Greta Thornburg says and the best reply was somebody calling me a crybaby. Twice.
    Cheerio then. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.....................Shandypants!!

I live on CUK

Old Greg is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Surely not. You've already fessed up to being a Labour voter. Thought that came with the badge?

Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Godlike

Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Mostly they amuse me. But I will admit that your antisemitic filth is a little upsetting.
    Aww you poor little petal.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Godlike

Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

FFS, nobody called you a crybaby, not even once.

Are you going to cry now?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.