• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You lot are under performing, beaten by a teenager.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Mostly they amuse me. But I will admit that your antisemitic filth is a little upsetting.
    Surely not. You've already fessed up to being a Labour voter. Thought that came with the badge?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

s
      When I said scientific consensus , I didn't mean just one guy's opinion. Who ends up by saying "We just don't know" when I think the real truth is "He just doesn't know". Do I really have to Google to find some links that say there's a broad scientific consensus that climate change is happening and is caused by man? I think we all know that no credible person is doubting all that at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
        I think we all know
        You'll need to back that up with a scientific consensus I'm afraid.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          You'll need to back that up with a scientific consensus I'm afraid.

HTH BIDI

Can't be arsed. If you honestly believe that something pretty much all the credible scientists in the world agree on is not true, nothing I post is going to change your mind. I think I'm done here anyway. I came to find out why we never hear any well reasoned criticisms of what Greta Thornburg says and the best reply was somebody calling me a crybaby. Twice.
          Last edited by hairymouse; 13 December 2019, 16:22.

Comment

Can't be arsed. If you honestly believe that something pretty much all the credible scientists in the world agree on is not true, nothing I post is going to change your mind. I think I'm done here anyway. I came to find out why we never hear any well reasoned criticisms of what Greta Thornburg says and the best reply was somebody calling me a crybaby. Twice.
            Cheerio then. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.....................Shandypants!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Surely not. You've already fessed up to being a Labour voter. Thought that came with the badge?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Mostly they amuse me. But I will admit that your antisemitic filth is a little upsetting.
                Aww you poor little petal.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

FFS, nobody called you a crybaby, not even once.

Are you going to cry now?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                  X