• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You lot are under performing, beaten by a teenager.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lot are under performing, beaten by a teenager.

Greta Thunberg is Time'''s 2019 Person of the Year

Well deserved
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

given her recent public proclamations, the wording of such and the manner in which she presented them, I'd guess that she is being fed with Green propaganda. At 16, most youngsters are interested in much more mundane issues than she appears to be. I was 15 during the Cuban missile crisis, which in my opinion was much closer to a global threat than climate issues will ever be. But we all had to trust in Kennedy's diplomatic skills, which thankfully were wise to the situation.

Comment

The gammons will remember a time when their role models used to win.

Comment

I am proud to over achieve at under performing, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
            given her recent public proclamations, the wording of such and the manner in which she presented them, I'd guess that she is being fed with Green propaganda. At 16, most youngsters are interested in much more mundane issues than she appears to be. I was 15 during the Cuban missile crisis, which in my opinion was much closer to a global threat than climate issues will ever be. But we all had to trust in Kennedy's diplomatic skills, which thankfully were wise to the situation.
            Bay of pigs - tastic

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Don't you mean over perform at under achieving?
              Or under achieve at over performing?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                Don't you mean over perform at under achieving?
                Or under achieve at over performing?
                All of the above will do. I don't like to over state my under achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  It reminds me of some USA corporate-speak when some makes a f-up. "I've just had a positive learning experience"
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                    Bay of pigs - tastic

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                    yes, he did make some mistakes, like travelling in an open car in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                    X