• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow forecast for tomorrow.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I shall look out of the window of my plane as it passes over the UK on the way to Washington tomorrow to see if it is really snowing and not just a Daily Express shock horror headline...
    Snow is already off the menu in favour of frozen rain
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I shall look out of the window of my plane as it passes over the UK on the way to Washington tomorrow to see if it is really snowing and not just a Daily Express shock horror headline...
      Remember not to post, then we will really believe that you've gone to Washington.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Remember not to post, then we will really believe that you've gone to Washington.
        Not everyone is a junior low level employee like you ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

They do have Internet there you know, so tough titty. After Washington its off up to Pittsburgh for a week
          Sent from my Boris
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

They do have Internet there you know, so tough titty. After Washington its off up to Pittsburgh for a week

Sent from my Boris
            Who is "its"?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Not everyone is a junior low level employee like you ...
              Indeed, not even me. Hth.

Comment

It's hammering down here at the moment.

Just as well I voted earlier & often.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Indeed, not even me. Hth.
                  Well you seem to think flying is a big deal. Just as a junior dogsbody might think.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Well you seem to think flying is a big deal. Just as a junior dogsbody might think.
                    Nope, I just recognise that Darmy is almost as full of crap as you are. Hth.

Comment

Nope, I just recognise that Darmy is almost as full of crap as you are. Hth.
                      You'd like to think that because it makes you feel better about your miserable life.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X