• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who should I vote for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Their name is "Brexit-smith" but they are standing independent?

What, was the BP too moderate for them?
    The Brexit party didn't want to defy convention in my area.

Woohoo

I thought you might live in the tower. I always mix Brindle up with Brinscall. It's the one with the woods and the lake I was thinking about.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      The Brexit party didn't want to defy convention in my area.

Woohoo

I thought you might live in the tower. I always mix Brindle up with Brinscall. It's the one with the woods and the lake I was thinking about.
      Don't really know Brinscall that well, driven through it, seems nice enough. Hoghton Tower is situated between two nice pubs, this time next year rodders.

Comment

Well, if there's one good thing about being in the Speaker's constituency Woohoo it's that we can't be held responsible for all of this.

Comment

Working...
        X