• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories panicking!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tories panicking!!

Just got an email from the Tory party campaign director urging to vote conservative! It seems Corbyn has galvanised the labour voters and has tweeted long queues to vote in the Labour heartlands and this has completely taken the Tories by surprise.

Get in Corbyn! This is a landslide for Labour. Hopefully tonight will be the end of BJ and his liar cronies. Glad to see the back of them lot.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Just got an email from the Tory party campaign director urging to vote conservative! It seems Corbyn has galvanised the labour voters and has tweeted long queues to vote in the Labour heartlands and this has completely taken the Tories by surprise.

Get in Corbyn! This is a landslide for Labour. Hopefully tonight will be the end of BJ and his liar cronies. Glad to see the back of them lot.
    Yeah dream on!

Tories to win, and entertainment to continue.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

If Tories and Labour have exact same number of MPs. Who gets first dibs on forming a government?

Comment

Whoever can bribe the smaller parties the most to side with them.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          If Tories and Labour have exact same number of MPs. Who gets first dibs on forming a government?
          The current Prime Minister always gets the first shot.

Comment

I'm at the stage where I think that the Labour voters should get all they deserve, with a Corbyn government. That'll learn 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Whoever can bribe the smaller parties the most to side with them.
              Well Labour looks like they've found the money tree...
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                SNP or Libs will NEVER coalesce with the Tories. If they get the same number, it's "Hello Comrade" all round :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  I'm at the stage where I think that the Labour voters should get all they deserve, with a Corbyn government. That'll learn 'em.
                  Problem is, the idiots will take down everyone else first and only then will they rot in the mess they've created.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    SNP or Libs will NEVER coalesce with the Tories. If they get the same number, it's "Hello Comrade" all round :-)
                    Oh I know that, was just curious if there would be a bun fight or someone gets automatic first dibs. Sounds like the current PM does.

I wonder how the Tories will claim there is still clear mandate for hard Brexit if they don't get overall majority, which is the most likely scenario.

On the other hand this would give them the perfect excuse for reneging on their ludicrous spending pledges.

Tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X