• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories panicking!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one started well and aged well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      According to your own logic;

Which inadequacies are you now feeling better about, after having your own weird sexual fantasy about mutual anilingus, you cretin?
      Yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Yours.
        Your poor dear, having to have weird sexual fantasies, in order to feel better about the inadequacies of others.

Have you spoken to anyone about this?, as it's not normal behaviour for most folks!
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Just got an email from the Tory party campaign director urging to vote conservative! It seems Corbyn has galvanised the labour voters and has tweeted long queues to vote in the Labour heartlands and this has completely taken the Tories by surprise.

Get in Corbyn! This is a landslide for Labour. Hopefully tonight will be the end of BJ and his liar cronies. Glad to see the back of them lot.

You kill me bro....

Comment

Your poor dear, having to have weird sexual fantasies, in order to feel better about the inadequacies of others.

Have you spoken to anyone about this?, as it's not normal behaviour for most folks!
            I don't have to have weird sexual fantasies to feel better about your inadequacies. That is an error in comprehension and reasoning on your part. Sloppy work, but sadly expected. Also, your poor comprehension and reasoning help me feel even better about your inadequacies.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              I’ve gone balls deep at 9/4 in no overall majority

Will pay for my holiday in Russia

Come on my son

Chsmpange in ice

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
              How did that work out for you?

Comment

I don't have to have weird sexual fantasies to feel better about your inadequacies. That is an error in comprehension and reasoning on your part. Sloppy work, but sadly expected. Also, your poor comprehension and reasoning help me feel even better about your inadequacies.
                Oh but you have already accepted that you do... and it is very amusing that you did

Normally you reject premises you don't agree with.

This time, you responded to an explicit question with a very clear and simple answer ("yours"), thus accepting the premise of the question.

Sorry, but it is you who must do better, have a re-read, LOL.
                (but don't feel bad or down, keep your chins up)
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  How did that work out for you?
                  Christ, man! Haven't you read the news?

Comment

Oh but you have already accepted that you do... and it is very amusing that you did

Normally you reject premises you don't agree with.

This time, you responded to an explicit question with a very clear and simple answer ("yours"), thus accepting the premise of the question.

Sorry, but it is you who must do better, have a re-read, LOL.
                    (but don't feel bad or down, keep your chins up)
                    Oh dear oh dear. Where did I say that I had to have weird sexual fantasies?

Comment

Oh dear oh dear. Where did I say that I had to have weird sexual fantasies?
                      Post #42

Ok, I will try and help you out this once, perhaps breaking down the sentence will allow you to see your mistake (if you call it that, that is);

Originally posted by Bean
                      "Which inadequacies are you now feeling better about,
                      after having your own weird sexual fantasy about mutual anilingus,
                      you cretin?"
                      Originally posted by Old Weirdo
                      "Yours"
                      I just wondered which inadequacies you felt better about, having had you own sexual fantasy.....and you replied "Yours"

Keep trying to deflect/evade/distract - it makes your mistake MORE amusing - keep digging for victory comrade eh?
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X