• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories panicking!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Post #42

Ok, I will try and help you out this once, perhaps breaking down the sentence will allow you to see your mistake (if you call it that, that is);

I just wondered which inadequacies you felt better about, having had you own sexual fantasy.....and you replied "Yours"

Keep trying to deflect/evade/distract - it makes your mistake MORE amusing - keep digging for victory comrade eh?
    Nowhere in the post that you quote did I say that I had to have such fantasies to feel better about your inadequacies. This is pretty basic stuff, even for someone who got confused about the term 'fellow travellers'. Can you tell what the difference is between 'opening the door' and 'having to open the door'?

So are you going to admit to your poor comprehension and reasoning? Or just plough on erroneously?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Nowhere in the post that you quote did I say that I had to have such fantasies to feel better about your inadequacies. This is pretty basic stuff, even for someone who got confused about the term 'fellow travellers'. Can you tell what the difference is between 'opening the door' and 'having to open the door'?

So are you going to admit to your poor comprehension and reasoning? Or just plough on erroneously?

keep digging little boy
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

It's nice to have him back, doing his same old tricks of changing words here and there, claiming things were said that weren't, keeping making the same mistakes, etc.
        He must be the youngest boomer.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          keep digging little boy
          We get that your comprehension and reasoning is no better.

Comment

keep digging little boy

Old Bean, you posted using the wrong login.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

keep digging little boy
              Ah solidarity with your cretin fellow traveller. How sweet. Right on bro.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                It's nice to have him back, doing his same old tricks of changing words here and there, claiming things were said that weren't, keeping making the same mistakes, etc.
                He must be the youngest boomer.
                But this is such a basic error on his part. It would be disappointing if I didn't take pleasure from his inadequacies.

Comment

Seeing the Bean's mental workings is a fascinating insight into human stupidity.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Seeing the Bean's mental workings is a fascinating insight into human stupidity.
                    I should just leave him be, but I have a bit of a hangover today, and handing him his arse on a plate is low effort entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Ah solidarity with your cretin fellow traveller. How sweet. Right on bro.
                      Do not use hard words. You will make them sad!

Comment

Working...
                      X