• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories panicking!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Old Bean, you posted using the wrong login.

aren't there rules against making homophobic comments about other posters?

or is MF a better Mod?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I should just leave him be, but I have a bit of a hangover today, and handing him his arse on a plate is low effort entertainment.
      Indeed. Not very sporting. But the CUK jungle has poor pickings this morning in terms of cretin spotting. I think the larger cretins are in hibernation.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        aren't there rules against making homophobic comments about other posters?
        Do you mean this post? Or is it only when someone replies that you take umbrage?

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Has assguru's breath always smelt of Old Greg's cock or is this a recent thing?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Do you mean this post? Or is it only when someone replies that you take umbrage?
          Leave him be. He's just angry and lashing out again. Normally he needs a couple of pints first.
          Last edited by Old Greg; 13 December 2019, 12:43.

Comment

both are offensive
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              both are offensive
              You're not new here, matey. What's up with you today?

Comment

You're not new here, matey. What's up with you today?
                I think he voted Labour
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nowhere in the post that you quote did I say that I had to have such fantasies to feel better about your inadequacies. This is pretty basic stuff, even for someone who got confused about the term 'fellow travellers'. Can you tell what the difference is between 'opening the door' and 'having to open the door'?

So are you going to admit to your poor comprehension and reasoning? Or just plough on erroneously?
                  Oh I see where you're coming from now...bless

You think it's less cretinous and weird on your part, to have admitted that you had a weird sexual fantasy about mutual anilingus, in order to feel better about the inadequacies of someone else (me, according to your reply), Than me saying the words 'had to have it' instead of saying you 'had it' ?

It's still strange behaviour, that you had that weird sexual fantasy, even if you don't 'have to' have them every time.

HTH

PS. How does your partner feel about you having had this weird sexual fantasy, that you accepted you had?
                  Originally posted by Old Greg
                  I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

You think it's less cretinous and weird on your part, to have admitted that you had a weird sexual fantasy about mutual anilingus, in order to feel better about the inadequacies of someone else (me, according to your reply), Than me saying the words 'had to have it' instead of saying you 'had it' ?

It's still strange behaviour, that you had that weird sexual fantasy, even if you don't 'have to' have them every time.

HTH

PS. How does your partner feel about you having had this weird sexual fantasy, that you accepted you had?
                    I know you have mental health issues, but do you understand how weird and creepy and obsessive you appear?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

HTH

So do you admit to your error in comprehension and reasoning?

Comment

Working...
                      X