• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories panicking!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think he voted Labour
    I voted Labour and I have a hangover. I'm still fairly chipper today.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I voted Labour and I have a hangover. I'm still fairly chipper today.
      But vetran (sic) has to cope with all his many previous poor decisions.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Gordon Bennet, some CUK posts take a weird turn, from election predictions to mutual anilingus in three pages. Still, other way round would be much worse.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I know you have mental health issues, but do you understand how weird and creepy and obsessive you appear?
          You don't 'know' anything about me.

Weird? I'm not the one who initiated talking about having weird sexual fantasies in this thread.
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Weird? I'm not the one who initiated talking about having weird sexual fantasies in this thread.
            Nope, but you're the one obsessed with them. Old Greg isn't the one who initiated your fantasies either.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              So do you admit to your error in comprehension and reasoning?
              Yes, that was addressed in the previous post by the following;
              "Than me saying the words 'had to have it' instead of saying you 'had it'"

I find the principle of what you do very amusing, rather than the specific nature of whether you 'have to' have them or not, the fact is, you agree you have had at least one... strange person.

Have you spoken to anyone, (including your partner) about the weird sexual fantasy you had, that alleviated your feelings about inadequacies in someone else?
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Nope, but you're the one obsessed with them. Old Greg isn't the one who initiated your fantasies either.
                Obsessed?

I asked about whom his feelings had been alleviated, he responded. Normal back and forth stuff.

He became obsessed about the words 'had to', probably as a deflection from his admission he did have at least 1.

In which post did I speak about my own fantasies and who initiated them?
                (Clue: I haven't)
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I find the principle of what you do very amusing, rather than the specific nature of whether you 'have to' have them or not, the fact is, you agree you have had at least one... strange person.

Have you spoken to anyone, (including your partner) about the weird sexual fantasy you had, that alleviated your feelings about inadequacies in someone else?
                  I was just making tulip up for a bit of banter. That's how things work round here. Handing you your arse on a plate for your poor comprehension and reasoning skills was a bonus.

Comment

Hey bean you need to see a mental health pro.

According to your own logic;

Which inadequacies are you now feeling better about, after having your own weird sexual fantasy about mutual anilingus, you cretin?
                    Your poor dear, having to have weird sexual fantasies, in order to feel better about the inadequacies of others.

Have you spoken to anyone about this?, as it's not normal behaviour for most folks!
                    Oh but you have already accepted that you do... and it is very amusing that you did

Normally you reject premises you don't agree with.

This time, you responded to an explicit question with a very clear and simple answer ("yours"), thus accepting the premise of the question.

Sorry, but it is you who must do better, have a re-read, LOL.
                    (but don't feel bad or down, keep your chins up)
                    Post #42

Ok, I will try and help you out this once, perhaps breaking down the sentence will allow you to see your mistake (if you call it that, that is);

I just wondered which inadequacies you felt better about, having had you own sexual fantasy.....and you replied "Yours"

Keep trying to deflect/evade/distract - it makes your mistake MORE amusing - keep digging for victory comrade eh?
                    Oh I see where you're coming from now...bless

You think it's less cretinous and weird on your part, to have admitted that you had a weird sexual fantasy about mutual anilingus, in order to feel better about the inadequacies of someone else (me, according to your reply), Than me saying the words 'had to have it' instead of saying you 'had it' ?

It's still strange behaviour, that you had that weird sexual fantasy, even if you don't 'have to' have them every time.

HTH

PS. How does your partner feel about you having had this weird sexual fantasy, that you accepted you had?
                    You don't 'know' anything about me.

Obsessed?

I asked about whom his feelings had been alleviated, he responded. Normal back and forth stuff.

He became obsessed about the words 'had to', probably as a deflection from his admission he did have at least 1.

In which post did I speak about my own fantasies and who initiated them?
                    (Clue: I haven't)
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hey bean you need to see a mental health pro.
                      You posted a long list of quotes of previous posts, do you want a cookie?

You probably need a bit more analysis thrown in there, than just bolding a few words - as most others won't follow your jellyfish-brained logic. i.e. help them connect the dots you think you see
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X