• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories panicking!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I was just making tulip up for a bit of banter. That's how things work round here. Handing you your arse on a plate for your poor comprehension and reasoning skills was a bonus.
    Confirmation for part of my signature, thanks so much

Well, they do say small minds are easily pleased...
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Anyone remember the days when we could have threads that vaguely stayed on topic - political threads stayed political?

This is the shape of things to come - the Boris Boys will see to it that any difficult questions will turn to sex talk. Deflect, project, move on.

Can't wait for a thread involving our favourite new poster and the youngster.

Well, Zac Goldsmith has freed up some time - I wonder what he'll do next, maybe write for Guido Fawkes or maybe one of the less right wing tabloids.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Confirmation for part of my signature, thanks so much

Well, they do say small minds are easily pleased...
        You're the one with poor comprehension and reasoning skills. Try to work on them next year.

Comment

You don't 'know' anything about me.
          I do.

I know you're not very bright.
          I know you're mentally ill.
          I know you're a virgin.
          I know you don't do an important job.

It's because the first of that list is true that you can't figure out how we can work out the rest.
          Last edited by sasguru; 13 December 2019, 14:14.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I do.

I know you're not very bright.
            I know you're mentally ill.
            I know you're a virgin.
            I know you don't do an important job.

It's because the first of that list is true that you can't figure out how we can work out the rest.
            You do not.

Incorrect on the first 3 counts.

The fourth is subjective, so depending on what you personally deem important - that could in theory be true to your own personal parameters.
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

You do not.

Incorrect on the first 3 counts.

The fourth is subjective, so depending on what you personally deem important - that could in theory be true to your own personal parameters.
              That's not at all convincing. You're clearly not very bright, so having failed on that point, you can't be trusted on the others.

Comment

a fascinating insight into human stupidity.
                Sums up your standard MO perfectly.

I see that you are still trying to put a brave face on things by pretending that this latest thumping endorsement of "Leave" is actually what you wanted.

You're not fooling anyone you sad Mittyesque loser. But if it is part of your therapy..........good luck.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Sums up your standard MO perfectly.

I see that you are still trying to put a brave face on things by pretending that this latest thumping endorsement of "Leave" is actually what you wanted.

You're not fooling anyone you sad Mittyesque loser. But if it is part of your therapy..........good luck.

Thumping endorsement? <50% more like, but rules are rules and that's phase 1 over.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Thumping endorsement? <50% more like, but rules are rules and that's phase 1 over.
                    Maffs wasn't never his strong point. Come to think of it, I can't think of any strong points he might have.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Maffs wasn't never his strong point. Come to think of it, I can't think of any strong points he might have.
                      Restocking the Crunchie machine in the Officer's Mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X