• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories panicking!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you voted labour hardly your finest hour..
    Voting Labour worked out fine. Returned a good local MP.

Comment

we got a massive red cock womble, as expected. Already making the 'Torys have taken millions off us' speech.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        I’ve gone balls deep at 9/4 in no overall majority

Will pay for my holiday in Russia

Come on my son

Chsmpange in ice

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Did you not read the thread in 2017 when MF bet big on a Tory majority???

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Now trot off and clean the bogs, there's a good chap.

what its your day off already?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Just got an email from the Tory party campaign director urging to vote conservative! It seems Corbyn has galvanised the labour voters and has tweeted long queues to vote in the Labour heartlands and this has completely taken the Tories by surprise.

Get in Corbyn! This is a landslide for Labour. Hopefully tonight will be the end of BJ and his liar cronies. Glad to see the back of them lot.
            Enjoy all the photos of 109 new Tory MP's smiling and working hard to make Britain Great Again....

Boris Johnson poses with his 109 new Tory MPs who will help him to 'Get Brexit Done' | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Labour leader Corbyn has a face like thunder as he slams car door and blanks beaming Boris | Daily Mail Online

Merry Christmas Steptoe!

Comment

Ere! Don't compare me to that twat!

Comment

Warm beer all round!

Comment

Working...
                  X