• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jo Swinson and Nigel Farage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jo Swinson and Nigel Farage

...have had the worst elections of all the leaders. Is it that extreme Brexit positions are unpopular or is it a squeeze of the small parties' votes?

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    ...have had the worst elections of all the leaders. Is it that extreme Brexit positions are unpopular or is it a squeeze of the small parties' votes?
    Are you saying they are lovers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Let's just say they're up a tree.

Comment

Both of those things, but probably the squeeze, mainly. Everyone knows that FPTP crushes small parties. Even if you hate both of the big parties, there is more value in voting for the one you hate less than for one of the small parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Labour having the (expected) worse result since 1935, I think Corbyn has that honour of all the leaders!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Labour having the (expected) worse result since 1935, I think Corbyn has that honour of all the leaders!
            Looking that way.

Comment

Swinson lost her seat.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                Swinson lost her seat.
                And for nothing! The SNP can do **** all about the UK leaving the EU! No new referendum on independence! Two stupid tarts with one stone, Swinson and Sturgeon! Poetic justice!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                  Swinson lost her seat.
                  There is a God after all...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

na Jo Swinson is British, not Nigel's cup of tea at all.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X