• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

D'oh Jeremy Corbyn! D'oh Jeremy Corbyn! D'oh Jeremy Corbyn!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'oh Jeremy Corbyn! D'oh Jeremy Corbyn! D'oh Jeremy Corbyn!

Message to Labour:

FFS, please elect someone sensible.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Message to Labour:

FFS, please elect someone sensible.
    I think you'll find all the sensible ones have been kicked out.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Good riddance
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Looks like they need a woman at the helm, especially when you see how many female MPs are now going to be in parliament on the red side.

Surely there's someone more suitable than Diane ******* Abbott. She'd out clown BoZo.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Looks like they need a woman at the helm, especially when you see how many female MPs are now going to be in parliament on the red side.

Surely there's someone more suitable than Diane ******* Abbott. She'd out clown BoZo.

indeed you have to try hard to lose against Bojo
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Lib Dems tried that. How did that go? Oops.

They lost the north by having their MPs ignore the constituents' wishes to brexit.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I think you'll find all the sensible ones have been kicked out.
              There were sensible Labour MPs?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                The Lib Dems tried that. How did that go? Oops.

They lost the north by having their MPs ignore the constituents' wishes to brexit.
                Sure, it doesn't matter the gender if the agenda doesn't get the support of their core voters.

Labour with about 50% female MPs according to a graph on the BBC, need to be seen to be modern in terms of equality (never been a female Labour leader only deputy?) if they're going to claw back any of the younger voters they thought they had on board at the last election.

Steptoe and Ronald McDonald need putting out to grass for a start.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Steptoe and Ronald McDonald need putting out to grass for a start.
                  Corbyn has said he won't ;lead Labour into the next election - currently due somewhere in late 2014. So we may be stuck with him for a while. And MacD would become temporary deputy if Corbyn does go back to his allotment and his - well I was going to say Marxist thesis but apparently he doesn't read anything.

There is going to be a hell of a civil war now between those Labour MPS who are convinced, with some reason, that the left wing manifesto lost them the election, those that blame Corby and those that want to get back to centre-left Blairism. While I don't want Labour in power, it would be good to have a coherent opposition with someone with enough brains to challenge Bojo and moderate any more extremist right wing ideas. Can't see that happening in the next year or so

Bring back Alan Johnson, says I: only decent, honest and brave Labour MP for a long time.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Corbyn has said he won't ;lead Labour into the next election - currently due somewhere in late 2014.
                    you live in Wales then?, years behind everyone else?

Comment

Working...
                    X